Personal Data Processing Policy.
1. General terms
This Personal Data Processing Policy was developed in strict compliance with the current version of Federal Law No. 152-FZ «On Personal Data» and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the safety of personal data of the site administration https://vgames.info (further the – Operator).
- Protection of rights and freedoms of an individual as part of personal data processing, including protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets is one of the Operator priorities.
- This policy on the organization of processing of personal data (hereinafter - – Policy) is applicable to all information that the Operator may receive with regard to Site visitors. https://vgames.info.
2. Terms used in the Policy
- Processes personal data using automated – means: software and electronic databases;
- Personal data blocking – a temporary cessation of personal data processing (with the exception of the cases when the processing is necessary to specify some personal data);
- The website – a set of information materials integrated by software and hardware, including text, graphic, intended for publishing data on the Internet at the network address https://vgames.info;
- Personal data information system — a set of personal data available in a database, and providing information technology processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data — actions resulting in impossibility to determine the owner of personal data (User/another personal data subject) without additional information;
- The processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) committed with use of personal data is processed using automatic equipment or without using such equipment, means systematisation, collection, storage, revision (update, modification), recall, use, transfer (distribution, presentation, access), depersonalization, locking, deletion, removal of User's personal information;
- Operator – can be a state or municipal body, legal or physical person, individually or in cooperation with others which collect and process the personal data, also defines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- The personal data – any information referring directly or indirectly to a particular or identified User of the website https://vgames.info;
- User – is any visitor of the website https://vgames.info;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain group of persons;
- Personal data distribution – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an unspecified circle of people or to access the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication network or use personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – the transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign countries, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – operations allowing to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) to destroy the personal data media.
3. Operator shall process the following personal data of the User
- E-mail address;
- Additionally, the Site collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including «cookie») using Internet statistics services Yandex.Metrics, Google Analytics and etc.
- The above data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) is merged by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. The purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing of personal data — a feedback with the site visitors.
- Also the Operator has the right to send to the User of the notice of new products and services, special offers and various events. The user may refuse to receive messages by sending an appropriate letter to the Operator on the e-mail [email protected] with the note «Refusal to notify about new products and services and special offers».
- Anonymous statistical data about Users collected by Internet statistics services to serve to collect information regarding actions of the website's user in order to improve the quality of the website's content and its capabilities.
5. Legal bases for personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if sent by the User through the forms located on the website https://vgames.info. By filling out the relevant forms and/ or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. Procedure of collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data ensured by the implementation of the relevant legal, organizational and technical measures provide for full responsibility for the fulfillment of information security requirements in accordance with the current legislation.
- The Operator shall ensure integrity of personal data and takes all reasonable personal data protection measures, preventing access of unauthorized persons to personal data.
- The personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be passed on to third parties, except for in cases specified in the current legislation.
- In case of revealing inaccuracies in the personal data, the User can update them on his own, by submitting the Operator a message to the e-mail address of the Operator [email protected] with the note «Updating personal data».
- Processing and storing of users' confidential information is carried out in an unlimited period of time. The user can at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data, leaving an application to the Operator's e-mail [email protected] with the note «The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data».
7. Cross-border transfers of Personal Data
- The Operator should assure that the foreign state, acting as personal data recipient, ensures appropriate protection of rights of personal data subjects before any cross-border transfer of Personal Data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign countries, for non-compliant above, in case on the written consent of the subject of personal data when carrying out cross-border transfer of personal data and/ or execute a contract where the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final Clauses
- Everyone can get find answers to any questions. You can ask questions about the processing of personal data by by submitting the Operator a message to the e-mail address [email protected]
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on